Do you want to become a part of a team that loves to sing and serve with joyful hearts? Then consider joining the Bloomingdale Church Choir. We will be singing during the April 9/10 weekend worship services. Practices will be held on Mar 13, Mar 20, and Apr 3 from 945-10:45am at Bloomingdale Church in the sanctuary. All who enjoy singing are welcome.
If interested in joining, please click this link to sign up: Choir Sign Up
If you would like more information please contact Christophers@bloomingdalechurch.org.
Christianity With a Shot of..
Doors of Opportunity
The PAK presents “Christmas Rewind”.
Breaking the Chains
Day Camp 2015 Highlights & Opening Sessions
- Iced coffee & bottled water for the adults at check-in
- Watching the Avengers teach Willy the Worm, Sammy the Scarecrow and Mama Jo on how to forgive and to show love to each other
- Kids singing and jumping along with the Day Camp Band
- Playing games outside in the sunshine
- Herbie the Snail story. (You’ll be glad to know that Herbie is feeling better now and enjoying his birthday. And he’s trying to be more patient.)
- The Avengers taught Sammy the Scarecrow how it takes patience to grow corn.
- The “Jalapeno Sisters” performed “Let It Go.”
- “Gaga-ball!” (You’ll have to ask a 5th or 6th grader.)
- Learning motions to the songs.
- We went fishing and caught eight fish and they were “this big!” See the pictures at: facebook.com/kidsquestbc.
- Sammy and Mama Jo were injured, but thankfully Captain America practiced kindness and cared for them.
- Mrs. Marina told the story of “Suzy Swoof” and how her friends learned to be kind to her.
- Kids and teachers joined in on a spontaneous dance party.
- The “Beat Brothers” performed an original rap for the America’s Got Talent” judges.
- We made tye-dyed t-shirts and decorated door hangers during craft time.
Amazing Grace – String Ensemble
Be Still My Soul
The string ensemble playing Be Still My Soul.