Financial Peace University
Helpful teaching to gain financial freedom
Register Now >
We all need a plan for our money. Financial Peace University (FPU) is a nine-week class on money in which Dave Ramsey will walk you through the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, planning for the future, and much more.
Each class session lasts approximately an hour and a half. For the first half of the class, Dave Ramsey teaches via video. During the second half, class members come together for a small-group discussion and hands-on activities. Group members support and encourage each other as they work to change their financial futures.
Course topics include:
- Super Saving – Common Sense for Your Dollars and Cents
- Relating With Money – Nerds and Free Spirits Unite!
- Cash Flow Planning – The Nuts and Bolts of Budgeting
- Dumping Debt – Breaking the Chains of Debt
- Buyer Beware – The Power of Marketing on Your Buying Decisions
- The Role of Insurance – Protecting Your Health, Family and Finances
- Retirement and College Planning – Mastering the Alphabet Soup of Investing
- Real Estate and Mortgages – Keeping the American Dream From Becoming a Nightmare
- The Great Misunderstanding – Unleashing the Power of Generous Giving
Ken and Valerie K moderate the course. In addition to having an MBA from Northwestern University, teaching degrees, and a broad professional experience as teachers, industrial engineers and as a company comptroller, Ken & Valerie have both taught over 25 different sessions of these classes on financial freedom.
When you purchase a Financial Peace University (FPU) membership, you receive all the class materials and access to the FPU online resources you need to succeed. Your membership means that you can attend the FPU class as often as you like. Spouses and engaged couples can attend together with a single membership, and teens living at home are welcome to attend with their parents.
Your kids can attend Awana Club too. Kids (age 0 – 6th grade) enjoy fun with friends, playing organized gym games, singing, learning values, and earning awards. Kids participate in age-specific groups: Puggles (age 2), Cubbies (ages 3-5), Sparks (K-1st-2nd), T&T (3rd-4th), or PAK (5th-6th). Kids are safely checked in and out. Dedicated volunteers invest in each child. Club shirt, book, bag, and awards included with $25 supplies fee.