We are a community that meets weekly to encourage women. We offer women many opportunities to grow in their faith and discover supportive relationships with other women.
Tuesday Women’s Break Bible Study
Both Tuesday women’s groups include a wide range of ages and life experiences. We meet every Tuesday in the Common Grounds room.
- Morning Break | 9-11:15am (Light breakfast & childcare provided)
- Evening Break | 6:50-8:15pm (Snacks provided)
Women from every age and stage of life gather to study the Bible and connect in community on Tuesday morning and Tuesday evening. Through large-group teaching and small-group discussion, we allow the depth of God’s Word and meaningful relationships to transform who we are. Join us this fall as we study the New Testament book of Acts.
Mark your calendar:
- Nov 19: Last day of Fall semester
- Nov 26: Thanksgiving Break
- Dec 3: Serving Project
- Dec 10: Christmas Breakfast/Dinner with table groups
- January 14, 2020: Women’s Break reconvenes
This group meets monthly on a Friday night in the Common Grounds Room (7-10pm). This is a chance for women to bring any project of choice, such as scrapbooking or a knitting project. It’s a great way to work on a project while enjoying the company of other women. Contact Donna Freeman for more information.