Alpha Gather is a group of about 30 people who gather once every other week for food, friendship, and growth through teaching, song, and prayer.
Alpha Gather is a group of people who gather, grow in their faith and friendships, and then go into service to the church and community.
Is Alpha Gather for me?
- Yes! All are welcome.
- Newcomers who are looking to meet people.
- People who have been around for a while but want to build deeper connections.
- Alpha or Alpha 2.0 graduates who are looking for their next step.
- Anyone looking to take the next step in exploring their faith.
- Awana-clubber’s parents who are looking for something to do while their kids are having fun at Awana.
What is Alpha Gather like?
It’s laid-back like Alpha, but it’s also intentional about enabling you to continue in your faith journey.
What happens at an average session of Alpha Gather?
- Share food.
- Sing a song to worship Jesus.
- Read portions of the Bible, hear a short talk about following Jesus, or hear a faith story from a group member.
- Pray and be prayed for.
What happens on the Wednesdays when Alpha Gather is off?
We’re glad you asked! If you’d like, you’ll have the opportunity to join a Community Group that meets on the off weeks. Whereas Alpha Gather is an opportunity to connect with a room full of people, the community group will give you a chance to go deeper with a tight-knit group.
When does Alpha Gather meet?
Alpha Gather meets twice monthly on Wednesday nights from 6:35-7:55pm.
It meets for 3 terms a year. Each term consists of 2 meetings per month for 3 months and during the 4th month of the term, the group will “go” and participate in hands-on service.
1st term: September, October, and November meetings; December Service.
2nd term: January, February, and March meetings; April Service.
3rd term: May, June, and July meetings; August Service.
How do I sign-up?
And they devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. And awe came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were being done through the apostles.
(Acts 2:42-43 ESV)