BC Youth – Better Together
Hey BC Youth Family!
By now you’ve probably heard that the Governing Board has decided to suspend our onsite services and programming for the time being. We want you to know that we will miss meeting together (in person) and that we are praying for you and your families in this time of uncertainty. Until we get the “okay” to gather together again, we are working to come up with creative ways to continue to teach, disciple, and equip our teens for God’s Kingdom work.
Here are a few ways that you can stay connected to our youth group family:
- bcyouth264 – YouTube Channel with videos for SMYG (posted Sunday mornings)
- Better Together – Youth – Folder with resources for SMYG and YoDev
- bcyouth264 – Instagram account for daily devotions and Bible verses
- SMYG Discussion on Zoom each Monday from 7-8 pm
- “Young Women’s Break” with Chelsea on Zoom each Tuesday from 7-8 pm (a time for our female teens to experience fun & fellowship)
- “Mid-Week Men” with DW on Zoom each Wednesday from 7-8 pm (a time for our male teens to experience fun & fellowship)
- 264coffeehouse – live Q & A each Friday from 7-8 pm
- YoDev on Zoom every other Monday starting on 3/30 from 2-3:30 pm
*we will post links for other resources as they become available
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”—John 16:33
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We are here for you!
Chelsea Reinhold (781) 686-0922
Daniel Wright (402) 319-7045