Church Programming & Community Wellness Update
Updated: January 22, 2021
The intention of this page is to communicate the ongoing wellness measures we are taking to provide a safe and welcoming environment, as well as the most up-to-date programming information.
Upcoming Weekend Programming (Jan 23-24)
- Online Service: You can view the service online anytime, beginning Saturday 5:30pm
- Saturday 5:30pm service watch party: Watch the service together on Facebook Live; then join us in a virtual lobby via Zoom
- Sunday 8:30am indoor service: We will meet for an indoor service, following social distancing and mask guidelines
- Sunday 11am drive-in service: We will meet for an outdoor service, following social distancing and mask guidelines
- Children’s Programming: Sunday 11am during the sermon portion of the service (Wellness Pre Check In Required by Sunday 10:30am)
- PAK: Sunday 11am during the whole service (Wellness Pre Check In Required by Sunday 10:30am)
Onsite Wellness Guidelines
At all of these gatherings we request the consistent following of the 3W’s (Wear a mask, Watch your distance, and Wash your hands).
If you have not already, please consider reading our Indoor Meetings Guidelines in order to gain a sense of our indoor standards.
Wellness Checks (for children, teens, and volunteers serving onsite)
In order to attend onsite NextGen (kids, PAK, teens) programming, you must pre-check-in your child(ren). NextGen volunteers, greeters, and church staff also complete a wellness check answering wellness questions at least 30 minutes before arrival. If the answer is yes to any of the questions, we ask that you please stay home.
#BetterTogether Weekly Email
(Weekend of Jan 23-24 Edition)
It is our priority and joy to be a faith community that reflects Hebrews 10:25 – “And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.“
We are in this together!