Grace and Peace are two soothing words. They are also prime topics of the New Testament book of Romans and the message series we are going through in the weekly worship hours.
Romans is a book of straight talk. It details the stark reality of sin and the path of misery it has cut in our world. It also announces the contrasting truth of God’s loving commitment to people with fervor. Romans describes a hope based on God’s grace (undeserved favor) and his offer of the greatest peace of all.
You are always welcome at Bloomingdale Church’s worship hours (Saturday at 5:30pm, Sunday at 8:30 or 11am). There is also a Sunday School class for every age at 9:45-10:45am on Sunday mornings.
- Grace and Peace [April 22-23, 2017]
- Passion For People [April 29-30, 2017]
- Not Ashamed [May 13-14, 2017]
- No Good Excuses [May 20-21, 2017]
- The Self-RIGHTeous Syndrome [May 27-28, 2017]
- True Faith [June 3-4, 2017]
- Really Bad News and Really Good News [June 10-11, 2017]
- Freely Offered, At An Enormous Price [June 17-18]