We’re so glad to welcome you to our indoor Sunday 9am & 10:30am services!
- 9am worship with simultaneous Sunday School, PAK, teen, and adult classes.
We also have a fellowship time after the 9am service (10-10:30am) outside at the front entrance by the triple doors when the weather is conducive and in the Common Grounds when it is not.
- 10:30am worship with adult classes and children’s church.
The children’s classes and nursery are in full operation during both 9am and 10:30am hours. We also have designated spaces for families with young children to attend service together: rear of Sanctuary, Infant Parent Room, and lower level Children’s Theater Room. Parents, please reserve a place at the Nursery for your children (age 0-2) for each upcoming weekend no later than Thursday evening.
- Facemasks are no longer required at the inside or outside worship gatherings.
- Anyone who feels safer with a facemask in place is encouraged to continue wearing it.
- Whether inside or outside, we do ask that when anyone approaches others who choose to wear masks, to put on a mask to respect their perspective.
In all children’s & teens’ classrooms:
- Masks will be worn at all times by everyone in the room, including vaccinated persons.
- Mask wearing is optional outside.
- We will lead all activities in such a way that attendees can maintain social distance as much as possible.
Wellness Checks (for children, teens, and volunteers serving onsite)
In order to attend NextGen (kids, PAK, teens) programming, you must pre-check-in your child(ren). NextGen volunteers, greeters, and church staff also complete a wellness check, answering the following wellness questions at least 30 minutes before arrival*:
- Does this individual currently have a temperature of 100 degrees or higher?
- Has this individual had a 100 degree fever or higher in the past 24 hours, or taken any symptom reducer?
- Has this individual experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 24 hours: Fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, headache, sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea?
- Has this individual had close contact (within 6 feet for more than 15 minutes within 24 hour period) in the last 14 days with someone with a diagnosis of COVID-19?
*If the answer is yes to any of these questions, we ask that you please stay home.
It is our priority and joy to be a faith community that reflects Hebrews 10:25 – “And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.“