Our Creative Collective team has relaunched an ongoing project to redesign the Portico entrance hallway this fall.
- We are seeking to take award-winning photos of our people/programs that represents our church mission statement. (We are always looking for more photographers.)
- We are working together on the aesthetic design of the hallway space: 5 photo cluster areas; color; etc. (We are looking for additional people who are interested in interior design.)
- We are meeting again on Mon Sep 28 at 7:30pm in the Coffeehouse.
If you have ever wondered if there is a space for creatives in a local church, we hope this gives is your “yes.”
Here are interests we are looking for:
- Interior Design: I enjoy creating spaces that feel cozy and welcoming.
- Photography: Using a DSLR, I enjoy taking photos of people or things.
- Photoshop: I enjoy editing photos or creating images.
- Illustrator: I enjoy creating logos.
Email email@example.com or complete this form.