Discover, optimize, and unleash the Kingdom Resources inside youThe Identity Profile Self-Awareness Tool (IPSAT) is a guided discovery and coaching experience designed to help you understand the Kingdom Resources God placed in you that set you apart – the unique combination of your personality, strengths, skills, spiritual gifts, and passions.
Your Identity ProfileEach of us have a unique identity profile because God knew we would need it, along with the power of the Holy Spirit, to do the good works prepared in advance just for us (Ephesians 2:10). Learn what you do best, where you have gaps and how to communicate this information with others:
- Add Value to Others – Gain confidence and clarity about how you add value to others and best contribute to a team.
- Prioritize Your Growth – Prioritize where you need to grow the most and begin a high ROI journey of personal development.
- Avoid Common Pitfalls – Expose self-defeating behaviors that could sabotage relationships or derail your leadership.
Coach SupportedEngage in a rich conversation about your identity profile with a certified IPSAT coach. The IPSAT includes a confidential coaching session with an IPSAT Certified Coach from Bloomingdale Church.
- Complete pre-IPSAT Assessments: Using your results from 5 widely accepted assessments, the tool will create a snapshot of your identity profile.
- Take the IPSAT: The assessment helps quantify your awareness and of your identity profile.
- Learn and Grow: Through a coach-supported process you’ll discover more of who you are and reach toward your highest potential.
Low-Cost + High-Value*Cost to you – $20* **.
- Please email email@example.com if you would like to request a scholarship
- *IPSAT Course attendees and new Bloomingdale Church members receive a promotional code to be applied at checkout.
- ** If you have not taken the CliftonStrengths (Strengthsfinder) assessment, please purchase the additional $20 tool: gallupstrengthscenter.com
“The IPSAT was an eye opening opportunity to better understand myself. The insights I gained helped me have a clearer vision of how I can serve Christ and my family.” – David, attender at Bloomingdale Church & business owner
“While I have taken a number of personality and strengths tests over the years, the IPSAT filled a unique niche by asking me to distill the scores into meaningful observations about myself that have helped me create a personal mission statement that excites and inspires me.” -Gordon, attender at Bloomingdale Church & HR project manager
The 5 Pre-Assessments & IPSAT AssessmentThere are five components that make up your identity profile. You will score your understanding of each component (personality, strengths, skills, spiritual gifts, and passions). The IPSAT doesn’t reveal your identity – it helps you evaluate and quantify how well you understand your identity profile and the degree to which you are engaging it.
- Personality – Engaged through the lens of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator using a widely accepted, free test (16personalities.com/free-personality-test)
- Strengths – From the perspective of CliftonStrengths ($20 assessment or $16 book/assessment: Living Your Strengths: Discover Your God-Given Talents)
- Skills – Based on the Leadership Skills Inventory – included in IPSAT fee
- Spiritual Gifts – bloomingdalechurch.org/myfit includes a free spiritual gifts assessment
- Passions – Measured using MyPassionProfile.com – included in IPSAT fee
Identity Overview ProfileGet help to concisely describe your identity profile using common language that is understandable by others, even if they have never heard of any of the resources you used to discover your identity. The IPSAT assessment and coaching session will help you craft your unique identity statement, as well as these additional “so-what” statements:
- Best contribution – what you bring to the table
- Developmental priority – where you need to grow
- Potential derailers – how your identity makes you vulnerable
- Vulnerable setting – specific circumstances in which your identity makes you vulnerable
“For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” – Ephesians 2:10Get Started