How Can IPSAT Help Me Today? – Round Table Conversation
IPSAT alum – Max T, Allie B, Therese Z, Daniel R, and Belinda S – share personal experiences why IPSAT was valuable to them
What is the IPSAT?
The Identity Profile Self-Awareness Tool (IPSAT) is a guided discovery and coaching experience designed to help you understand the Kingdom Resources God placed in you that set you apart – the unique combination of your personality, strengths, skills, spiritual gifts, and passions. The IPSAT Course experience combines insights from assessments with the support and encouragement of a learning community.
Spring 2020 Opportunities
We are launching two 7-week IPSAT Courses:
- Tuesdays 3-4pm, March 31-May 12 (Join us here via Zoom virtual meeting)
- Sunday mornings, April 19-May 31 (virtual/onsite TBD)
- Sun Apr 5, 9:45-10:45am – (Zoom)
- Topics: What is Identity Self-Awareness? // Applying IPSAT to career // Updating my Identity Statement
Unlocking Your Giftedness Course
- Sundays 9:45-10:45am, April 19-May 31 (virtual/onsite TBD)
We are confident this learning opportunity will deepen your understanding of who God made you to be so you can pursue even more intentionally what He put you on the earth to do.