BC Kids Inside
We’ve rolled out an indoor onsite programming procedures to keep everyone as healthy as possible.
PRE-REGISTRATION FOR INDOOR CHILDREN’S PROGRAM (ONE TIME ONLY)
As soon as possible, please pre-register your child(ren) to attend our onsite programs. This helps us know that your family plans to attend this program and helps us get acquainted together with new indoor wellness procedures. We are currently pre-registering for:
- Sunday 8:30am Children’s Church (full duration) – ages 3-3rd grade
- Sunday 9:45am Sunday School – ages 3-3rd grade
- Sunday 9:45am PAK – 4th-6th grade
PRE-CHECK-IN (DAY OF PROGRAM)
In order to attend NextGen onsite kids programming, you must pre-check-in your child(ren). NextGen volunteers and church staff also complete a wellness check using this form.
Please complete our Pre-Check-In Form from your home before coming to church on the day of the program, preferably at least 30 minutes before the start of the program.
(If you have not registered your child for onsite kids programming, please complete this registration form first.)
You will answer the following wellness questions on the pre-check-in form:
- Does this individual currently have a temperature 100 degrees or higher
- Has this individual had a 100 degree fever or higher in the past 24 hours, or taken any symptom reducer?
- Has this individual experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 24 hours: Fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, headache, sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea?
- Has this individual had close contact (within 6 feet for more than 15 minutes within 24 hour period) in the last 14 days with someone with a diagnosis of COVID-19?
*If you answered yes to any of these questions, please stay home and enjoy our service online (check out our online children’s program here, password: BCkids264)
Parents, you are a stakeholder in helping us to maintain our wellness standards. Please personally model and speak directly to your child(ren) about wearing a mask that fully covers nose and mouth, social distancing, and frequent hand sanitization.
On the day of the program:
- Complete pre-check-in form at least 30 minutes before arriving
- Sanitize hands upon entry
- Masks must be worn, covering the nose and mouth, at all times inside the building, keeping a six-foot distance whenever possible
- Pick up pre-printed name tag and security code in outside Portico entrance (your child will only receive a name tag upon completion of the pre-check-in form)
- 8:30 Children’s Church: Arrive between 8:20-8:30am; pickup at end of service (unless staying for Sunday School)
- 9:45 Sunday School: Arrive between 9:30-9:45; pickup @ 10:30am
- 9:45 PAK: Enter from exterior “PAK entrance”; pickup from Portico entrance by 10:30am
- Crossroads kids Club: Drop off/pick up from under the Portico
- Check-Out will be located at the Kids Quad west hallway (near the Portico entrance)
- Please send only one parent to check-out your child
We are looking forward to seeing you!