Leaders: The Good & The Bad
Most people want to be a good leader in something—maybe in their job, at school, among peers, or minimally, in leading themselves well. This is not bad. It is good. In fact, it is really bad if a person does not aspire to lead himself/herself well, and be a positive influencer for others. Inevitably, we are all either good leaders or bad leaders.
You’re invited to join our journey through 1 & 2 Kings in the Old Testament and the stories of influential kings and queens of the past. They had a profound effect on so many lives.
- Solomon (Apr 17-18)
- Solomon Pt. 2 (Apr 24-25)
- Rehoboam (May 1-2)
- Mother’s Day Special (May 8-9)
- Jeroboam & Asa (May 15-16)
- Ahab & Jezebel (May 22-23)
- Being a Person of Influence (May 29-30)
- Jehoshaphat (June 12-13)
- Jehoram, Ahaziah, Athaliah, and Joash (June 19-20)
- Hezekiah & Hoshea (July 3-4)
- Josiah (July 10-11)