The Life God Designed for Me to Live
I have heard individuals – from all stages and successes of life – say something like this…
“I have no idea what I’m supposed to be doing, or how I even got to this point.”
Planning is a widely accepted value in our society. We make plans for finances, family, education, vacations, fitness, social connection, volunteering, retirement – the list goes on and on.
Have you ever given consideration to planning around the purpose of your life?
Questions you may be asking:
- Who am I?
- What is the life that God designed for me to live?
- What do I want my life to be about?
Seasons in life in which you may be reevaluating:
- Choosing a vocation, being let go, transitioning into a new job or vocation, preparing for retirement
- Losing someone, something, or an opportunity
- Feeling unsettled, unsure, confused
- Starting something new
There is new awareness and alignment to be gained:
- Where is a place you want to go in your life or career but are not sure the steps to get there?
- Where are you losing the most time right now that you’d like to get back?
- What do you want people to say about you at your funeral?
- What do you have a sense that you should do, but just do not have the confidence to do?
- What has been God saying to you?
- Are you passionate about anything? How do you know?
I’d like to help you put together a written design for the future you sense God has entrusted to you. It’s hard to get far on your own, but with the help of a guide and a coaching group, you can achieve this. We will work through these three steps in seven sessions total:
Journey from my START (What has shaped who I am?)
Journey to SELF (How am I uniquely designed?)
Journey to be SENT (What am I aligned to do?)
If you are asking any of the questions in this article, including “What is the life that God designed for me to live?,” please contact Daniel Riemenschneider (email@example.com)