Fun, incentives, and values learning
Age 2-6th grade
- Monthly check-ins: First Wednesday of each month, 7-8pm
- Awana Z: Wednesdays, 6:30-7:15pm via Zoom (Sep 9, 2020 – Apr 28, 2021)
- Awana Family Groups: Meet in your home/backyard, flexible scheduling options
Looking for a way to disciple your kids through an unprecedented pandemic?
We know walking through the last few months has been challenging and things aren’t changing anytime soon. We want to provide a new model of Awana to support you and to help you connect intentionally as a family with flexibility. We have a team of dedicated volunteers that want to invest in you and your family, regardless of the model you choose.In our adapted Awana Program, we provide kids and parents with fun family activities, Bible lessons, and discussion questions that will help your kids learn about the Bible and will help support you as you lead your family. Choose from two flexible models:
- Awana Z*: Kids will meet on Zoom with leaders who will work with them in their handbooks, complete FUN activities (with supplies provided at Monthly Check-Ins), and discuss Bible lessons.
- Awana Family Groups*: In this model, we will provide you with FUN weekly activities and Bible lessons to complete and discuss as a family at home while kids also work in their Awana handbooks. You can choose to participate in this model as an individual family unit or you can invite another family to participate with you.
This year, Awana is just $10 per family and includes:
- A badge/award display
- Awana handbook
- FUN weekly activities, provided at the Monthly Check-in
- Bible lessons and discussion questions (used in both Awana models)
- Incentives/awards for completing sections in handbook
- Support Leaders to help guide you and your kids in whichever model you choose
- SURPRISES for attending Monthly Check-Ins