PAK [5th + 6th]
5th & 6th Grade Youth Group developing friendships and applying truths to life
Sunday Morning PAK
We meet in our PAK Room (9:45-10:55am, Aug-May) to talk about issues we face daily as a pre-teen. We look to the Bible as our guidebook. We have a large group lesson and discussion, followed by meeting in smaller groups for projects like art, games, or role-playing related to the lesson.
Starting date: Sunday, Sep 8, 2019
High-energy game time, music, incentives, and Bible learning. Wednesday, 6:45-8pm (September – April)
Starting date: Wednesday, Sep 4, 2019
No, you don’t have to have any skills or even think you like drama. We all have a blast while we teach you the skills. Drama practice is in the Fall. This is a great place to deepen lasting friendships.
- Sunday, Sep 22, 2019: 11am-12p
- Wednesday, Oct 9, 2019: 5-6:45pm
Incoming 5th and 6th graders get together and have some epic fun and build friendships. There will be snacks and games every week (giant jenga, bags, ladders, huge Legos, fast Tic-Tac-Toe).
Jul 31 + Aug 14, 2019
Drop off and pick up is at the PAK Room but we will be outside on the church property for all the activities, weather permitting. *We encourage kids to wear clothes they don’t mind getting wet or dirty, or bring a change of clothes/towel due to the fun in store for them.
- Fast Food Frenzy – Fast group visits to local fast food restaurants, selecting an item at each stop
■ Breakfast: Sun Sep 22, 2019, 9:30-11am
■ Dinner: Wed Oct 2, 2019, 5-6:45pm
- Phil’s Friends – A service project in which the PAK help create and assemble hopeful care packages for cancer patients
- Wheaton College Trip – Sunday Morning PAK students (only) go to the CS Lewis Museum, Billy Graham Museum, Great Mastodon, an Ice cream Parlor, Popcorn Shop and Candy Store!