PAK [Pre-Adolescent Kids]
4th, 5th, & 6th grade Youth Group developing friendships and applying truths to life
PAK on Sundays
Sundays, 9:45-10:45am (Aug 23-Oct 25, 2020)
Portico (check-in) & Lawn by North Building
We are learning how to apply Biblical truths to pre-teen life through the characters of the Bible. Please wear a mask, bring a chair or a beach towel, a water bottle, and wear appropriate clothing and shoes for outside lesson and play.
Sep 9, 2020–Apr 28, 2021
Fun, incentives, and values learning for age 2-6th grade
– Monthly check-ins: First Wednesday of each month, 7-8pm
– Awana Z: Wednesdays, 6:30-7:15pm via Zoom (Sep 9, 2020–Apr 28, 2021)
– Awana Family Groups: Meet in your home/backyard, flexible scheduling options
No, you don’t have to have any skills or even think you like drama. We all have a blast while we teach you the skills. Drama practice is in the Fall. This is a great place to deepen lasting friendships.
- Sunday, Sep 22, 2019: 11am-12p
- Wednesday, Oct 9, 2019: 5-6:45pm
Incoming 5th and 6th graders get together and have some epic fun and build friendships. There will be snacks and games every week (giant jenga, bags, ladders, huge Legos, fast Tic-Tac-Toe).
Jul 31 + Aug 14, 2019
Drop off and pick up is at the PAK Room but we will be outside on the church property for all the activities, weather permitting. *We encourage kids to wear clothes they don’t mind getting wet or dirty, or bring a change of clothes/towel due to the fun in store for them.
- Fast Food Frenzy – Fast group visits to local fast food restaurants, selecting an item at each stop
- Phil’s Friends – A service project in which the PAK help create and assemble hopeful care packages for cancer patients
- Wheaton College Trip – Sunday Morning PAK students (only) go to the CS Lewis Museum, Billy Graham Museum, Great Mastodon, an Ice cream Parlor, Popcorn Shop and Candy Store!
If you have any questions, please call the church office at (630) 894-0090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org