Hindsight is 20/20 – Life Stewardship Course
“Hindsight is 20/20.” Perhaps this seasoned saying hits a little closer to home as you look back on this year. Conceivably 2020 exposed some things about who you are and what you are prioritizing with your life. What are you doing about this?
Throughout the Scriptures God points us to how He leverages challenging circumstances to point us back to Him and His purposes for us. Are you aware of the truths God is speaking to you about in this season? What is your response?
LIFE DESIGNING COURSE
To look forward, we start by looking back – that’s 20/20 vision. It’s hard to get far on your own, but with the help of a guide (Daniel Riemenschneider) and a coaching group (Sunday mornings, Nov 1-Dec 6), you can achieve this. We will work through these three modules together:
- Journey from my START (What has shaped who I am?)
- Journey to SELF (How am I uniquely designed?)
- Journey to be SENT (What am I aligned to do?)
By engaging in this program, you will:
- Put together a written design for the future you sense God has entrusted to you
- Develop actionable and achievable 2021 goals
You will gain the most benefit by responding to the guided questions in the Participant Guide:
- You don’t need to complete every question, but do push yourself
- You will benefit from personal preparation in advance of each coaching session (appx 30-90 minutes)
Participants will engage in a group coaching experience on Sundays 10-11:30am, Nov 1 – Dec 6 via Zoom
- Nov 1 – Introduction / Looking Back / Start Here
- Nov 8 – Start (Motivations, History)
- Nov 15 – Self (At My Best, Experiences)
- Nov 22 – Self (Assessments)
- Nov 29 – Sent (Eulogy, Passions)
- Dec 6 – Sent (2021 goals)
The goal of this program is to help you gain clarity and design an action plan. Therefore the following supplemental exercises are being offered:
- Individual coaching (with Daniel Riemenschneider, ??)
- Life Planning exercise
- Post-It Timeline exercise
- Identity Profile Self-Awareness Tool (IPSAT)
The Life God Designed for Me to Live
I have heard individuals – from all stages and successes of life – say something like this…
“I have no idea what I’m supposed to be doing, or how I even got to this point.”
Planning is a widely accepted value in our society. We make plans for finances, family, education, vacations, fitness, social connection, volunteering, retirement – the list goes on and on.
Have you ever given consideration to planning around the purpose of your life?
Questions you may be asking:
- Who am I?
- What is the life that God designed for me to live?
- What do I want my life to be about?
Seasons in life in which you may be reevaluating:
- Choosing a vocation, being let go, transitioning into a new job or vocation, preparing for retirement
- Losing someone, something, or an opportunity
- Feeling unsettled, unsure, confused
- Starting something new
There is new awareness and alignment to be gained:
- Where is a place you want to go in your life or career but are not sure the steps to get there?
- Where are you losing the most time right now that you’d like to get back?
- What do you want people to say about you at your funeral?
- What do you have a sense that you should do, but just do not have the confidence to do?
- What has been God saying to you?
- Are you passionate about anything? How do you know?
I’d like to help you put together a written design for the future you sense God has entrusted to you. It’s hard to get far on your own, but with the help of a guide and a coaching group, you can achieve this. We will work through these three steps in seven sessions total:
Journey from my START (What has shaped who I am?)
Journey to SELF (How am I uniquely designed?)
Journey to be SENT (What am I aligned to do?)
If you are asking any of the questions in this article, including “What is the life that God designed for me to live?,” please contact Daniel Riemenschneider (email@example.com)
Coach Approach Course – Sep 13-Oct 25
Do you have the answers (people are looking for)? How else can you help individuals own their faith and personal growth? In this mastermind course, we will explore a coach approach to leading and developing people.
Learning outcomes include: Helping people solve their problems without having the answers; Asking powerful questions to create new awareness; Charting next actions; Supporting through accountability.
Sundays, Sep 13-Oct 25 via Zoom (click here)
Daniel Riemenschneider facilitates this course. Participants will gain additional benefit from reading The COACH Model for Christian Leaders.
IPSAT Course Online | Winter 2020/21
Have you ever given thought to the intentionality of how God designed you?
You’re invited to a personal development course using the Identity Profile Self-Awareness Tool (IPSAT).
The IPSAT Course is a guided discovery and coaching experience designed to help you understand the Kingdom Resources God placed in you that set you apart. Each of us has a unique identity profile because God knew we would need it, along with the power of the Holy Spirit, to do the good works God prepared in advance for us. You may not really understand your identity until you can explain it concisely using common language that would make sense to anyone, even if they’ve never heard of the tools or resources that helped you discover your identity. Learn what you do best, where you have gaps, and how to communicate this information with others.
If you choose to do the IPSAT Course you will receive a free IPSAT license, 7 weeks of helpful content and coaching, and a personal 90-minute coaching session.
We’re confident this learning opportunity will deepen your understanding of who God made you to be so you can pursue even more intentionally what He put you on the earth to do.
What attendees are saying about the Course:
“In looking back at the times in my life when I have felt the most energized it has been when my disposition, strengths, and skills have been in alignment – layered – each fueling the other/s. Additionally, when I have felt the most drained in my work/purpose – I can now see – with more precision what aspect of my best self was not being nourished.” Katie M
“I was trying to get out of a creative rut and an identity rut. When I went through the IPSAT it was perfect timing! I have noticed a change in myself toward embracing my creativity and passion for helping young adults. The IPSAT can also be a great tool during the career shaping process.” Alexandra B
“While I have taken a number of personality and strengths tests over the years, the IPSAT filled a unique niche by asking me to distill the scores into meaningful observations about myself that have helped me create a personal mission statement that excites and inspires me.” Gordon S
“I believe God made me for a purpose, but he also made me fast! And when I run I feel his pleasure.”― Eric Liddell, gold medalist runner and missionary, best known from “Chariots of Fire”
We are God’s workmanship and He has specific Kingdom work for us to do (Ephesians 2:10)
In this mastermind course we will:
- Be curious about God’s purposes for us by looking for clues from our history (ie passion stories)
- Awaken our identity as the fuel for meeting the needs of the issues and causes we care deeply about
- Connect passion to what “we get paid to do” and what we volunteer to do
What is your next step towards becoming the person God created you to be? Is it clear?
Sundays 8:30-9:30am (June 7, 14, 21, 28) via Zoom
- Destiny Planning – Looking for clues from your history, identity, and opportunity
- June 7 – Facilitated by Daniel Riemenschneider
- Matching Your Passion to Vocation and Life
- June 14 – Facilitated by Lexie Bracher
- Aiming Your Passions and Developed Skills to Serve Others
- June 21 – Facilitated by Nancy Hellstrom
- Taking Action Through a Developmental Priority Mindset
- June 28 – Facilitated by Daniel Riemenschneider
“Talk It Out” Coaching
- Break out to talk out the content facilitated by coaches
Value Added Opportunities
- Complete weekly self-assigned action items
- Create a personal “Post-It Timeline” and be coached – to gain a better understanding of your personal history as clues to God’s purposes
- Engage in a coaching session on your passions with Daniel Riemenschneider
- Develop a life plan to steward God’s purpose and plan for your life