We’re so glad to welcome you to our Saturday 6pm outdoor service!
The outdoor service meets on the lawn between the brick and brown houses on our church campus. This is a great chance to be outside, sitting in the shade, and learn about God together as a congregation. Feel free to bring your own comfy chairs and join us for worship. There will be adjacent parking spaces for those who feel more comfortable staying in their vehicles (tune your radio to FM 88.3).
Note: the lyrics for the weekend worship set is available online at bloomingdalechurch.org/digdeep. We will also have a handout available when you arrive at the church.
- Facemasks are no longer required at the inside or outside worship gatherings.
- Anyone who feels safer with a facemask in place is encouraged to continue wearing it.
- Whether inside or outside, we do ask that when anyone approaches others who choose to wear masks, to put on a mask to respect their perspective.
In all children’s & teens’ classrooms:
- Masks will be worn at all times by everyone in the room, including vaccinated persons.
- Mask wearing is optional outside.
- We will lead all activities in such a way that attendees can maintain social distance as much as possible.
Wellness Checks (for children, teens, and volunteers serving onsite)
In order to attend NextGen (kids, PAK, teens) programming, you must pre-check-in your child(ren). NextGen volunteers, greeters, and church staff also complete a wellness check, answering the following wellness questions at least 30 minutes before arrival*:
- Does this individual currently have a temperature of 100 degrees or higher?
- Has this individual had a 100 degree fever or higher in the past 24 hours, or taken any symptom reducer?
- Has this individual experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 24 hours: Fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, headache, sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea?
- Has this individual had close contact (within 6 feet for more than 15 minutes within 24 hour period) in the last 14 days with someone with a diagnosis of COVID-19?
*If the answer is yes to any of these questions, we ask that you please stay home.
It is our priority and joy to be a faith community that reflects Hebrews 10:25 – “And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.“