PAK – Fall 2021
The PAK is a youth group for 4th, 5th, & 6th grade students to develop friendships and apply Biblical truths to life.
We had a blast this summer and the fun continues. We are learning about the book of Genesis.
- 9-10am: A lesson on key chapters in the first book of the Bible, Genesis. We will learn this through story, role-play, games, art, etc. Each week we will apply one key concept to pre-teens lives. We will then repeat the story and application to each other and they will be challenged to tell you the story when they come home. We will send questions to encourage family discussion and a verse for them to memorize. (PAK room)
- 10-10:30am: Game time (gym or outside)
- 10:30-11:30am: During this time the PAK will have choices:
1. Attend the church service with parents
2. Have a snack, attend the kids’ large group singing and lesson in the Kids Quad, then move to the PAK room and practice telling the story with a PAK leader (this is for those whose parents are teaching in Kids’ Club or do not attend Bloomingdale Church)
3. Be a leader-in-training for the younger Kids’ Club (5th & 6th only) (prerequisite: must have attended PAK for 6 months and be coached by Marina Riemenschneider or David Beard)
PAK Fall Fun Evening
Friday, October 22 (6-8:30pm): bonfire, s’mores, and glow stick games
(Rain date: Fri Nov 5, 6-8:30pm)
Up-to-date information will always be available on this page (bloomingdalechurch.org/pak-fall21). Information is also sent out through emails. If you are not receiving them, please check your spam folder or send an email to email@example.com.
Our priority is to love our neighbors, protect all of the kids in our care, and follow the guidance of our community and leadership. Masks continue to be required for all participants and volunteers (as it is by local schools) during any inside programming.
For parents and children:
- During the 9-10am hour, there will also be children’s Sunday School classes for all ages, a parents’ class in the Common Grounds, and 9am worship service in the sanctuary
- At 10am, the Sunday Kids’ Club starts in the gym with a simultaneous adult snack time in the Common Grounds after parents drop off their children in the gym
- Sunday Kids’ Club begins at 10am (games in the gym), moves to the Kids Quad at 10:30am, and concludes at 11:30am where children are picked up by their parents
- There is also the regular church service in the sanctuary, 10:30-11:30am
- There will be a nursery at all Sunday church hours, 9-11:30am
- Children are to be checked in each week at the Check-In Desk adjacent to the Kids Quad on the lower level
- Masks are required for children and all teachers will be wearing masks