Engaging the Scriptures Workshop
Do you ever…
- …get frustrated or confused when you try to read God’s Word?
- …approach reading the Bible the same way each time, but wish you had some other tools for engaging with it?
- …want to go deeper in your relationship with Jesus when you read Scripture?
Sometimes reading God’s Word is challenging! We may read a passage, but not understand what it means or how it applies to our lives. We may read the words, but they stay at the surface of our minds and don’t make their way down deep into our hearts.
As disciples of Jesus, one of the key ways that we grow in our relationship with him is through engaging with his Word. Thankfully, there are many ways that we can read, study, and learn from the Bible!
Join us Sunday, Dec 6 & 13 on Zoom from 9:30-10:45am
Those who attend this workshop will:
- Learn creative ways of engaging with the Bible that can be used both personally and in discipleship relationships.
- Practice and discuss those methods with the support of the facilitator and other participants.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions