In the Beginning…
Genesis, the first book of the Bible, is the narrative of God’s awesome creation of the universe, the appearance of the first family, and then the impressive population growth that follows. It is the story of the early years of civilization and the sad stumblings of humankind. It is also the story of God’s active, enduring love for people, even when they wander far the wrong direction. It is the story that offers big picture perspective and tangible hope in our lives today.
As we begin the new year, we are studying the story of beginnings recorded in Genesis 4-11. Please join us for In The Beginning (Genesis 4-11) starting January 7-8, 2017.
Bloomingdale Church weekly worship hours are Saturdays 5:30pm, Sundays 8:30am & 11am. At each hour, there is a Children’s Church and a staffed nursery. There is also a Sunday school program with a class for every age each week Sundays at 9:45am.
In the Beginning Part 1:
- History’s First Chapter [Sept 24-25, 2016]
- Day Two, Three, and Four [Oct 1-2, 2016]
- Day Five and Six [Oct 8-9, 2016]
- A Different Day [Oct 15-16, 2016]
- Garden Varieties [Oct 22-23, 2016]
- A Match Made in Heaven [Oct 29-30, 2016]
- The Choice [Nov 5-6, 2016]
- Excuse Abuse [Nov 12-13, 2016]
- Outcomes [Nov 19-20, 2016]
In the Beginning Part 2: