BCYouth264: We’re Moving Inside!
We want to continue to meet in person, because we know how important this is to our teens! SO, we’ve developed new indoor onsite programming procedures to keep everyone as healthy as possible (starting November 1):
TEEN WELLNESS CHECK-IN (DAY OF PROGRAM)
In order to attend onsite youth programming and events, each teen must complete a wellness check-in.
Please complete our Teen Wellness Check-In from your home before coming to church on the day of the program, preferably at least 30 minutes before the start of the event.
Teens will answer the following wellness questions on the form:
- Is your temperature above 100 degrees?
- Do you child currently have a fever of 100 degrees or higher, or have you had a 100 degree fever or higher in the past 24 hours?
- Do you currently have any of the following symptoms: Fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, headache, sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea?
- Have you had any of the above symptoms in the past 5 days?
- Have you child had close contact (within 6 feet for more than 15 minutes) in the last 14 days with someone with a diagnosis of COVID-19?
**If you answered yes to any of these questions, please stay home and rest. We can’t wait to have you healthy and back with us!
- Complete wellness check-in form at least 30 minutes before arriving
- Sanitize hands upon entry
- Masks must be worn, covering the nose and mouth, at all times inside the building, keeping a six-foot distance whenever possible
- Please feel free to read through our Indoor Meeting Guidelines to gain a better sense of our indoor standards
Thank you for helping us to keep our church family healthy and well! We look forward to seeing you soon.