INCOMING 6TH GRADE STUDENTS
- 6th Grade Banquet: Wed May 13, 6:30-8:30pm. After enjoying a catered Italian dinner, PAK leaders Mrs Marina & Dr Beard, along with each parent, will have an opportunity to share something they appreciate about their student. Then, the Youth Staff will officially welcome them in to the Youth Group. Last chance to RSVP to email@example.com.
- Bridge Group: Thu May 21, 7-8:30pm. Helping 7th-9th grade (2015-16) students get to know the youth leaders and make friends with their peers. Each event will have a fun theme. Meet on the church property at Nate & Anna Kugel’s house. (Gray House; enter through the front door.) [Additional dates: Jun 11, Jun 25, Jul 9.]
- Day Camp: Jun 16-19. A high-energy camp, with activities designed for 5/6th grade students. Sign up at bloomingdalechurch.org/daycamp. (Students currently in the youth group can sign up to serve.)
- Graduating Seniors Banquet: Tue May 12, 6:30-8:30pm. Honoring graduating seniors (and their parent.) Hosted by Youth Ministry & 18.20somethings leaders. Last chance to RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coffeehouse Party: Fri Jun 12, 6:30-9:30pm. Celebrating the Senior’s last night at Coffeehouse.
- 1820s: Every Thursday night at 7:30pm in the Common Grounds we hang out, study the Bible, listen to music, pray, and hang out some more. Begins Jun 4. Contact email@example.com.
MATT & CHRISTINE
- Coffee & Conversations: Sun May 10, 9:45am. Hang out with Matt & Christine and hear about their upcoming journeys.
- Leader Lunch: Sun May 17, 12:30-2pm. Pray together for Matt & Christine.
- Coffeehouse Party: Fri June 5. A final coffeehouse to celebrate and thank Matt & Christine.
- Coffeehouse Welcome Party: Fri Jun 12, 6:30-9:30pm